40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
RBA Series: Part I The Basics and Part 2 Performance Measures
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join the Community Foundation for a two-part virtual workshop series on Results-Based Accountability (RBA). It is open to nonprofit organizations seeking to learn a powerful and practical way to measure impact, manage performance, and tell their story to strengthen their organization, increase sustainability and improve community well-being. In the first session on January 12th, you will:
- Understand the basic concepts and language of RBA
- Learn how to develop performance measures to evaluate your organization’s success and impact
- Understand why it’s important to relate your program to community-wide results
- Learn how and where RBA is being used in Connecticut
In the second session on January 19th, you will
- Understand how performance measurement relates to program purpose and design
- Refine and construct “How much?”, “How well?” and “Better Off”? performance measures
- Get feedback from your peers
By registering, you are committing to attend two 2-hour virtual sessions on 1/12/21 and 1/19/2021 (10:00am-12:00pm).
You will be provided login information at a later date.