As a Fairfield County nonprofit, you are an essential partner in our mission to build and sustain a vital and prosperous community where all have the opportunity to participate and thrive.
Grantmaking priority areas
The Community Foundation has adopted Results Based AccountabilityTM as a framework for articulating and measuring the changes we hope to see for our county.
We award competitive grants to local nonprofits that are addressing our five result areas in Fairfield County:
- All Fairfield County youth thrive by age 25
- All Fairfield County women and girls are economically secure, healthy and safe
- All Fairfield County households are economically secure
- Arts for everyone in Fairfield County
- Fairfield County benefits from an effective nonprofit sector
For general information regarding Results Based AccountabilityTM, visit the Implementation Guide website.
“Beyond the grants” assistance
- You can attend low-cost, high-quality professional development workshops offered by our Center for Nonprofit Excellence
- You can participate in Giving Day, promoting 24 hours of online giving to Fairfield County nonprofits.
- You can establish an Organization Endowment fund at the Community Foundation to make your financial future more stable.
In addition, we introduce our fundholders to Fairfield County nonprofits that match their charitable giving passions.
Fall 2017 Grants Awarded