40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Series: Part 1 – Nonprofit Website 3.0
November 1, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$50
This class will show you how to get the most out of the investments you’ve already made in current websites… And if you are thinking about a new or upgraded website, this class is an absolute must.
In Nonprofit Website 3.0, you will learn:
- The essential principles of creating a third-generation website (websites 3.0)
- The three critical homepage mistakes nonprofits are making
- Why nonprofit websites are terrible for driving online donations — and what you can do about it.
- How mobile has transformed basic elements of web design
- Getting “sticky” site traffic so that online visitors become donors, clients and advocates
- How to get a Google AdWords Grant to work hard bringing the right clients, donors and advocates to your webpage.
- What to look for in a web designers/developer …. and to manage them now and over time.
This workshop is part of a four-part series intended to support nonprofits participating in Fairfield County’s Giving Day 2019. Attendees are welcome to sign up for individual workshops or the entire series here. A certificate in Nonprofit Digital Marketing will be awarded to people attending the entire series. Accredited 12 CFRE credits for Certified Fundraising Executive continuing education units.
Click here to register. Held in partnership with the CT Community Nonprofit Alliance.