40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Fairfield County’s Advocacy Day
May 31 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$35
Held in partnership with Grace Farms Foundation. Nonprofit staff and board members are invited to join us for Fairfield County’s Advocacy Day to boost your advocacy skills and build your network with other nonprofit leaders!
- Frances Kunreuther – Building Movement Project
- Anka Badurina – Building One Community
- Maddie Granato – CT Women’s Education and Legal Fund
- Laura McCargar – Perrin Family Foundation
- Val Ramos – Everyday Democracy
- Workshop 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Lobbying! – Liz Brown, E.C. Brown Consulting
- Workshop 2: Incorporating Human Voice and Data for Great Storytelling – Mackenzie Rigg, CT Mirror
- Workshop 3: Building A Bigger Tent: Exploring and Securing New Partnerships – Krishna Patel, Grace Farms Foundation
- Workshop 4: Power, Purpose, and Influence: Essential Ingredients for an Effective Advocacy Campaign – Jeff Shaw, CT Community Nonprofit Alliance
This conference costs $35 and includes breakfast. Scholarships are available to cover the cost of attending the conference. Attendees are invited to extend their stay for lunch and networking in the Commons for an additional $15 – limited seating available.