40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Maximizing Philanthropic Impact Through Planned Giving
August 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
Now, more than ever, donors are looking for ways to maximize their philanthropic impact when giving to charity. Attorney Jennifer Pagnillo of Day Pitney and Mike Rosen of Fairfield County’s Community Foundation will lead a discussion about ways to satisfy your donors’ objectives in making charitable gifts.
Bring your lunch and join us for this informative and interactive discussion that will include:
- Steps for embarking on a planned giving program
- Structuring sample bequest language
- Considering a gift acceptance policy
- What to expect if you are receiving bequests
- Maximizing the value of lifetime gifts and bequests