40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Results-Based Accountability Series
July 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - July 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
Please join the Community Foundation for a two-part virtual workshop series (7/21 and 7/28) on Results-Based Accountability (RBA). It is open to nonprofits seeking to learn a powerful and practical way to not only measure impact, but to understand if their programs are achieving the impact they seek for their clients.
In the first session on July 21, you will:
– Understand the basic concepts and language of RBA
– Learn how to develop performance measures to better understand your organization’s impact
– Understand why it’s important to relate your program to community-wide results
– Learn how and where RBA is being used in Connecticut
In the second session on July 28, you will:
– Understand how performance measurement relates to program purpose and design
– Refine and construct “How much?”, “How well?” and “Better Off”? performance measures
– Get feedback from your peers
By registering, you are committing to attend two 2-hour virtual sessions on 7/21 and 7/28 (10:00am-12:00pm).