40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Year-Round Effective Email Marketing for Nonprofits
February 2, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This training is the third in a four-part series for nonprofits participating in Fairfield County’s Giving Day.
Provided by Hearst CT Media’s Creative Director, Robert DiGioia
According to the 2016 Inbox Report from Fluent, the US is addicted to email. Over 80% Americans check their email at least once per day, 66% check their email more than once per day, and over 20% use notifications to check their emails as they arrive. Plus 2 out of 3 use their smartphones exclusively to read emails. We’ll take a look at how all these stats and more apply to nonprofits, and help your organization build and maintain an engaged email subscriber database, receptive to your campaigns and content.
Attendees of this workshop will learn:
- how to choose the right email service provider (ESP)
- how email can be used for acquisition, retention, and win-back
- what’s working for other nonprofits and business verticals
- the basics of design and copy, and the importance of responsive design
- best practices and industry standards, including frequency
- how email creates “channel lift” in an integrated campaign