Click here for important information to help you in the voting process. Your voice makes a difference.
Get Out the Vote: Fairfield County
The Community Foundation’s Get Out the Vote (GOTV) objectives are to increase voter engagement and participation, support organizations in reaching individuals whose voices are underrepresented in the political process, connect them to upcoming voting opportunities via nonpartisan voter engagement activities, and provide information on additional opportunities to have their interests represented.
The Foundation’s GOTV grant program offers support to nonprofits and other groups to boost local efforts to engage underrepresented voters in Fairfield County. This is designed to fund efforts to increase voter registration and information access for all County residents, particularly those who are historically disenfranchised.
Your voice is important to shaping our future:
A message from Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
2020 GOTV Grantees
- Connecticut Students for a Dream
- Make the Road
- Bridgeport Generation Now
- FaithActs for Education
To help you and your organization engage your constituents on a nonpartisan basis, please feel free to use the resources below.
State of CT Voter info:
1. State of CT General Voter Information
2. State of CT Absentee Ballots
3. Click to watch FCCF’s recent Policy Briefing Featuring Secretary of State, Denise Merrill; learn more about voting during COVID-19 pandemic
Nonprofit Guide to GOTV:
1. A Guide for 501(c)(3) Organizations on non-partisan voter participation and education
GOTVSocial Media Graphics for your use :
1. “Use your voice. Register. Vote” Social Media Graphic English
2. “Use tu voz. Regístrate. Vota.” Social Media Graphic Spanish
3. Social media links about voter registration
GOTV Customizable Flyers for your use, from FCCF:
1. “Use your voice. Register. Vote” 11×17 Poster English
2. “Use tu voz. Regístrate. Vota.”11×17 Poster Spanish
3. “Use your voice. Register. Vote.” 8.5×11 Customizable Flyer English
4. “Use your voice. Register. Vote.” 8.5×11 Customizable Flyer Spanish