40 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 750.3200
Fax: (203) 750.3232
- This event has passed.
Results-Based Accountability: The Basics and Performance Measures (Two Parts: July 10 & July 24)
July 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$50
Please join the Community Foundation for a two-part workshop on Results-Based Accountability (RBA). It is open to nonprofit organizations seeking to learn a powerful and practical way to measure impact, manage performance, and tell their story to strengthen their organization, increase sustainability and improve community well-being.
In the first session on July 10, you will:
- Understand the basic concepts and language of RBA
- Learn how to develop performance measures to evaluate your organization’s success and impact
- Understand why it’s important to relate your program to community-wide results
- Learn how and where RBA is being used in Connecticut
In the second session on July 24, you will:
- Understand how performance measurement relates to program purpose and design
- Refine and construct “How much?”, “How well?” and “Better Off”? performance measures
- Get feedback from your peers
- Get your questions answered
By registering, you are committing to attend two 3-hour sessions on 7/10 & 7/24 (9:30am-12:30pm). Click here to register.