When we hold events, we aim to directly support the highest-priority needs in the community. We educate, inform, provide forums for collaboration, and raise funds for important causes. Partner with us to bring thought-provoking events to our community or help us offset event production costs to ensure money raised during events can go directly to the cause.
Why sponsor one of our programs or events?
Sponsorship is a high-profile way to demonstrate your commitment to the needs of Fairfield County, join the community of philanthropically-minded businesses, and increase your company’s visibility and brand recognition.
Reap the benefits
- Support the causes you care about
- Promote your brand
- Show your support for the community where you work and/or live
- Get your employees involved
- Join other key corporations, businesses and other donors
- Make Fairfield County a better place to work and live
When you do good, you do well. It’s a win-win for all
Diverse sponsorship opportunities
We offer a wide range of events that provide forums for community members to get educated, share ideas, and form bonds for collaboration:
- County-wide events, such as our annual Giving Day, give you exposure to the community at large, including a cross-section of residents, nonprofit leaders, community leaders and other businesses
- Targeted events, like The Fund for Women and Girls Annual Luncheon, give you an opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Foundation Programs, such as the CNE’s Executive Leadership Program, give you exposure to community nonprofit business leaders throughout the county
The Fund for Women and Girls Annual Luncheon
We know that investing in women and girls yields long-term social and economic returns for our community. The Fund for Women and Girls’ strategic focus is on grant-making, training for nonprofits, and collaborative partnerships to meet targeted needs of girls and women, and ensure long-term social change.
Each April, the Fund for Women and Girls annual luncheon attracts a sell-out crowd of 800 women (and more men than you’d think) to support and celebrate helping Fairfield County’s girls and women achieve their full potential.
Keynote speakers have included Geena Davis, Dr. Maya Angelou, Madeleine Albright, Soledad O’Brien, Gail Collins, Barbara Erhenreich, and more.