Event sponsorships—support our highest-priority work in the community
When we hold events, we aim to directly support the highest-priority needs in the community. We educate, inform, provide forums for collaboration, and raise funds for important causes.
Offsetting event production costs ensures the money raised at the event can go directly to the cause. In other cases, like our annual Giving Day, money raised goes directly to nonprofits as part of a prize pool.
Why sponsor one of our programs or events?
Sponsorship is a high-profile way to demonstrate your commitment to the needs of Fairfield County, join the community of philanthropically-minded businesses, and increase your company’s visibility and brand recognition.
Reap the benefits
- Support the causes you care about
- Promote your brand
- Show your support for the community where you work and/or live
- Get your employees involved
- Join other key corporations, businesses and other donors
- Make Fairfield County a better place to work and live
When you do good, you do well. It’s a win-win for all
Diverse sponsorship opportunities
We offer a wide range of events that provide forums for community members to get educated, share ideas, and form bonds for collaboration:
- County-wide events, such as our annual Giving Day, give you exposure to the community at large, including a cross-section of residents, nonprofit leaders, community leaders and other businesses
- Targeted events, like The Fund for Women and Girls Annual Luncheon, give you an opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Foundation Programs, such as the CNE’s Executive Leadership Program, give you exposure to community nonprofit business leaders throughout the county
Fairfield County’s annual Giving Day encourages individuals, families, groups, and businesses to “give where you live” during a 24-hour period of online giving. Hundreds of nonprofit register to participate.
When you become a sponsor, you help fund the prize pool that awards cash prizes to nonprofits as an incentive to participate, promote themselves, and bring in new donors. You enjoy a great marketing opportunity to increase your visibility to thousands of potential customers. We offer a range of giving levels.
For more information on how to become a sponsor, visit FCGives.org.
The Fund for Women and Girls Annual Luncheon
We know that investing in women and girls yields long-term social and economic returns for our community. The Fund for Women and Girls’ strategic focus is on grant-making, training for nonprofits, and collaborative partnerships to meet targeted needs of girls and women, and ensure long-term social change.
Each April, the Fund for Women and Girls annual luncheon attracts a sell-out crowd of 800 women (and more men than you’d think) to support and celebrate helping Fairfield County’s girls and women achieve their full potential.
Keynote speakers have included Geena Davis, Dr. Maya Angelou, Madeleine Albright, Soledad O’Brien, Gail Collins, Barbara Erhenreich, and more.